The courses are available worldwide via books or online, so you can earn a degree and be concurrently licensed with the National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA) to do the Lord’s work in this important ministry.
We have affordable Bachelors, Masters and PhD, self-paced home study programs to fit every educational background!
Watch a short introductory video:
Key Benefits For You:
- Affordable, modular tuition payments (compare to state/private colleges). Order in modules or one course at a time using our”Easy Go” plan!
- You receive courses on a “pay-as-you-go” basis.
- Self-paced home study via books/dvds or online (great for international students!) let you proceed at your own pace!
- All course tests are taken online – no more proctor requirements!
- Personal Clinical Supervisor assigned to help you with every phase of the program. Dr. Donald J. Ibbitson will be your Clinical Supervisor.
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD or license-only programs available. Plus, if you earn one degree we have an attractive “upgrade” program to the next level.
- Curriculum includes concurrent licensing with the National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA).
- Ministerial licensing / ordination credentials available for those students who do not have them.
- Accredited program
- Choice of seminaries from approved list.
The NCCA field of study for each degree program or licensing comprises a series of six mandatory Core Courses (three in Phase I and three in Phase II) plus optional choices from Advanced Courses in Phase III to meet the program requirements.
In addition, the Masters and PhD degree program have a thesis requirement which involves the preparation of 25 (MA) or 35 (PhD) counselor reports prepared under the guidance of the student’s Clinical Supervisor. These reports are prepared from interviews conducted with individuals based upon a review of their Arno Profile System report. This methodology is a cornerstone of the NCCA program and is introduced in the Phase I course called “Creation Therapy”.
What are others saying? Check out some student testimonials!
Got questions? See our FAQ page with video and written responses.
Which Program is Right For You?
|I have a High School Diploma/GED||Bachelors Degree|
|I have a Bachelors Degree in another discipline||Masters Degree|
|I have a prior Masters Degree in another discipline||PhD Degree|
|I have a PhD Degree in another discipline||2nd PhD Degree|
|I do not have a degree or do not desire a degree in Counseling but want to be licensed to counsel||NCCA License Only|