Lost your password?
Don't have an account? Sign Up

What License Will You Earn?

Students who enroll in the License-Only program will be licensed based upon the education level they enter the program with. Students in the Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree programs will gain the license below upon graduation.

Your Education Level NCCA License

GED / HS Diploma

NCCA Certified Pastoral Counselor

Bachelor's Degree

NCCA Licensed Pastoral Counselor

Master's Degree

NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor

Doctorate Degree

NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor-Advanced Certification

Are You a Licensed, Ordained or Commissioned Minister?

If not, no worries! You have lots of options and it is not required to begin your studies.

The NCCA program requires that a student be an ordained, licensed or commissioned minister by the end of Phase II.

The easiest, and most common path, is for the student to receiving a commissioning letter from their pastor. 

There are many options for obtaining that credential on your own and the NCCA offers some for you to consider. Learn more.