Individuals who earn their Masters degree from Above & Beyond Counseling Academy or another CAI or through the NCCA may elect to complete their requirements for licensure and qualify for a Doctorate degree (Ph.D). in Clinical Christian Counseling.
This requires successful completion of sixteen (16) additional Advanced Courses (Phase III) selected by the student plus additional requirements below.
Note: If you have a Masters degree from any other institution, this is NOT the program for you. Click PhD Program in Christian Counseling to get redirected. The information below is only for prior Above & Beyond Counseling Academy graduates.
Complete Phase III
- Sixteen (16) Advanced Courses (selected by candidate).
- Complete a practicum. This Consists of administering the Arno Profile System to thirty-five (35) persons in the student’s community. Note: this is in addition to the twenty-five profiles the student completed for the MA program.
- Submit annual dues of $50 (included in tuition, first year only).
- Provide required documentation.
- Submit one copy of a written thesis. This normally consists of thirty five (35) individual reports (case studies) developed from the candidate’s work with 35 persons using the Arno Profile System reports. Format provided upon request.
- Pay required matriculation and transfer fees (included in tuition)..
- Provide a letter authorizing the transfer of academic records to the approved college.
- Licensing level upon graduation with PhD will be NCCA-Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor-Advanced Certified.
Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)
|A||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|B||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|C||10 APS Reports||$500|
|D||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|E||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|F||15 APS Reports||$750|
|G||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|H||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|I||10 APS Reports||$500|
|J||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|K||Phase III: Select 2 Courses||$475|
|L||Due Before PhD Degree||$850|