Bachelors to Masters Degree in Christian Counseling
Just as with the Bachelors program, there are key benefits of our affordable, self-paced home study program! The specific details of this Masters Upgrade program are described below.
There is no need to repeat the Phase I and Phase II core courses. Degree requirements will require the successful completion of twelve (12) Advanced Courses (Phase III) plus additional requirements below.
Affordable, modular tuition payments (compare to state/private colleges). See below.
Need help getting started? Order one course only, using our “Easy Go” option.
- Twelve (12) Advanced Courses (selected by candidate).
- Courses can be taken online, shipped to you or you can have both options (extra cost).
- All testing is done online.
- Complete a practicum. This Consists of administering the Arno Profile System to twenty-five (25) persons in the student’s community.
- Respond in writing to fifty (50) ethical questions posed by NCCA’s National Licensing Board of Examiners.
- Submit annual dues of $50 (included in tuition, first year only).
- Provide required documentation.
- Submit a written thesis. This normally consists of 25 individual reports (case studies) developed from the candidate’s work with 25 persons using the Arno Profile System reports. Format provided upon request.
- Pay required matriculation and transfer fees (included in tuition)..
- Provide a letter authorizing the transfer of academic records to the approved college/seminary that you choose.
- The NCCA will conduct a background check (fee included in the tuition) to determine if there are any issues in a person’s past to preclude them from being licensed as a counselor.
- Ministerial licensing / ordination credentials are required. We have a program available for those students who require that.
- Licensing level upon graduation with MA will be NCCA-Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, per the chart below:
|Education/Highest Degree Attained||NCCA Licensing Level|
|HS Diploma / GED||Certified Pastoral Counselor|
|Bachelors||Licensed Pastoral Counselor|
|Masters||Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor|
|PhD||Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor-Advanced Certification|
Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)
|A||Phase III: Select 3 Courses||$850|
|B||10 APS Reports||$500|
|C||Phase III: Select 3 Courses||$850|
|D||15 APS Reports||$750|
|E||Phase III: Select 3 Courses||$850|
|F||Phase III: Select 3 Courses||$850|
|G||Due Prior to Masters||$850|