Deliverance Ministry – Our Approach
We have ministered deliverance to thousands of people in one and one environments and even more in group seminars! Above & Beyond utilizes a proven and effective five-step process that allows the prayee to be prepared before, during and after ministry! See this short video:
A&B’s Five Step Deliverance Ministry Process
The deliverance ministry process typically comprises five (5) sessions for individuals and seven (7) for couples. At the conclusion of the sessions, additional counseling may be required through our Counseling Center.
Session 1: Interview – Issues/behaviors that the client wants addressed
- Understanding of client background and family history. We teach all about this during the classes.
- Two interview sessions are scheduled for couples.
Session 2: Teaching 1 – Joint session for couples
- “Entry Points/Open Doors for Demonic Torment”
- Homework: “Demonic Strongholds List” and “Entry Points” list
- Receive “Morning Prayer & Declarations” and “Evening Prayer & Declarations” handouts
Session 3: Teaching 2 – joint session for couples
- “Closing Open Doors”
Session 4: Deliverance Session
- This is a double session: the process typically takes two hours
- Individual, personal ministry. Spirits called out one at a time.
- Spouses/couples are prayed for separately (hence, two sessions).
Session 5: Teaching 3 – joint session for couples
- “Staying on the Narrow Road to Life”. Fifteen steps to stay free and to discern and battle the spirits when they return to the house (Matt 12:44, Luke 11:24). For those who express an interest, we also have a “Home Cleansing Prayer“.